Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Surprise Package

Big shoutout to Gabe today for sending along a couple choice items from the PNW. Included in the box were two half pounds of their Ethiopian Wild Forest Limu, and the COE Guatemala Finca El Injerto. We cupped and pressed them both, enjoying the differences in the two. I picked up notes of apricot in the Limu, with a nice body a bit heavier than typical of Ethiopians. The Guatemalan scored notes of chocolate that were really off the charts, with a lighter and more delicate body. Yum. The Guat is currently on my kitchen counter. Now I have to figure out the best way to ship him some of NY's finest. On another note, we need new burrs for the R2D2. Better get on that.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Mike White said...

so how do i package love Gabe? I Send it in the form of bagels. So how do I ship bagels Gabe? Send them with dry ice, Omaha Steak style?

Hmmm...definitely overnight...maybe that's enough...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home