Sunday, September 10, 2006

Tiki Barber is a Good Example

You probably think I'm crazy but hear me out. It may just be because I happen to be watching him play right now, and I'm from NY, but I think Tiki Barber is a good role model for baristas. He's a superstar in the football world but you'd never know it from his attitude. He goes out there as a team player and never trys to steal the spotlight. Not only that but when Tiki is running down the field doing his thing and gets drilled by the opposition, he pops right back up, congratulates the opponent who took him down, and then helps him up. When he scores a touchdown Tiki thanks his offensive line that made the key blocks, opening the lanes, giving him the opportunity. How many times have you seen that kind of sportsmanship at a barista competition? What's my point? There are many unsung heros that make a champion great. You can't score a touchdown on your own. Hearing barista gossip just makes me think more about this type of thing. Think you just wasted time reading this post? Sorry, you clicked on it, not me.

3 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Mike White said...

anything for you Gabe!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Mike White said...

who spoils who? it's beginning to look a lot like christmas...

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Mike White said...

are you saying Seattle is better than NY Daniel? Yikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home