Sunday, September 03, 2006

Home from Vancouver

Wow what a trip. My head is still spinning. Thankfully I have to get up at o'dark thirty tomorrow to force me back into reality here in NYC. I managed to take 253 pictures in six days plus three videos. Here's a few shots...



The waterfront in downtown Vancouver...













Wicked Cafe in South Granville. There's Brad talking shop on his phone...













The Elysian Room, also in South Granville. We found a lot of baristas from other shops hiding in here.

















Aritigiano's new roasting facility where we caught up with Sanders and Vince. Sanders is getting ready to move out of his temporary digs here to open his new spot closer to Downtown.















And of course a latte art pic, poured by a barista at Artigiano on Hastings.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger Mike White said...

AZ, my friend was eating them so fast the pictures all came out blurry...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home