Saturday, August 05, 2006

Vancouver

I am pleased to announce my scheduled trip to Vancouver BC during the last week of August through early September. Although in retrospect planning my trip to coordinate with the upcoming Canadian Coffee & Tea Expo that kicks off three weeks after my return to the States would have been smart, I nevertheless intend to have a great time traveling with Gimme Coffee GM and long time friend Alexis. Highlights of our itinerary include visits to the esteemed Caffe Artigiano (of course) where I hope to meet up with the original Dwell Timer Nick B who paid us a visit earlier this year, as well as trips to Elysian Room, Hines, and Wicked Cafe.

Incidentally, I was happy to see Caffe Artigiano mentioned in the current issue of Fresh Cup in regards to their record setting COE Brazilian this year. There must be something special in the water up there on the 49th Parallel.

P.S. If you have any suggestions for cafes or roasters that you think we should hit, let me know. Of course with Mark Prince (of coffeegeek fame) and Reg Barber floating around up there, the list could be endless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home